Sunday, November 18, 2012

Our Royal King


Derp king and kawaii prince of EXO Kingdom. Sorry, Kris, for choosing this hilarious pic. Idek if this is edited or not. Anyway, our king is really good at fanservice. You know what? He often use the gifts his fans gave him. Like Ace, Shirts, and there are still many other stuffs. 

This pic is taken when he was back from Guangzhou. He was alone--no managers, no coordi noonas, no staffs--only him. That's why so many fans asked him to sign. He said to a lucky girl "I'll sign for you but only you." But then other fans followed her and Kris ended up signing for them all haha :D 

He is so kind. You know, the shirt he wore in the pic above, it's a gift from fans. This gif should be a proof.


Look carefully. What I notice is the word 'NOTHING' and 'AIN'T GOT'. I'm sure it is the same shirt in these gifs. Omggg, he even was going to try it, he looked out for toilet >< I think he always wants to make the fans happy. He really cares and loves them. 

I admire him. We, should amire him. It shows that he is such a warm-hearted and caring person. He is also lovable, do you agree? Even tough from his appearance he may looks cold and stiff but yeah.. his dongsaengs admit that he is very friendly when you get close to him. 

Handsome face, tall and great body, means nothing if he's a bad guy. But seeing this, i don't know what to say, he's just..perfect. I heard that he is also very polite. Ok, nuff said, Wu. I hope I could meet you someday and say how perfect you are and how much I admire you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Rainbow Nyan Cat