Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Alpaca Alpaca Alpacaaa


It is quite funny to see him bring a doll, at the airport. Like all of us knew, he usually pretend to be cool. Or used to be maybe? lol. I actually hate it when he acts cool, like Lay and other members said, it is annoying. I have a sister who is at the same age as his and also like to act cool. But yeah.. of course my sister and he also have a lot of good points. Like.. uhm...he already has a super-adorable-and-awesome-like-a-statue face so when he acts cool he won't look THAT weird :p



Ok, let's back to topic. Do you know these cute dolls? Yep it's Alpaca! Still don't know why people are calling Kris' Ace. Please tell me if anyone knows. I want these sooooooooooooooooo bad. They're just too cute! I just can't resist. Or maybe just because Kris brought it everywhere at airport and hug it everytime lol. Alpacas are so popular now. People are posting gifs, fantakens, edited-images about it especially when Kris treated it like his son :') Maybe if Suho did that, people would put on a title "Father Gramps and his grandson".

 

See? How could exotics not jealous with this. Lol, the first pic, he looks like he was going to... ah forget it. Ah... Kris looks so mature. It looks like he'd take care of our his son well in the future. Omg i envy. I want to have big brother /sobs/ Seeing him like this, make me love him more ♥. 
Ok, i think enough for today. I broke my writing record, yeay! My last post has 563 words and this has like..567 words. LOL. Kidding. Who would count that. Unless they're stupid enough. Ok, bye! And the last but really not least, best face swap ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Rainbow Nyan Cat